Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Reads: What's in your bookshelf?

Hello all and happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend! I am getting back into what will be a "regular" week and substitute jobs start tomorrow. That may slow my reading habits a little, but I hope to keep up my momentum. I have an ever growing pile of books from the library and in my Goodread's to-read list. So here are the books I've borrowed or added this week:

The Book Thief Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) The Dante Club: A Novel The Time Traveler's Wife A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) Fahrenheit 451 The History of Love: A Novel Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy)

Instead of going to the grocery store hungry - I went to the library starving for good books. I am going to have to get off of here and go read. I hope everyone is having a good day. What book are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment