Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday's Challenge Update!

It is 12 x 12 challenge time. I am working on my goal of reading 7 books by 7 different authors by the end of April. Here is what I have read so far:


As you can see I am on a roll with these books. I am back to substitute teaching as of today so I don't know if I'll be able to read as much in May - but for now I am moving happily along with my pile from the library. I am determined not to borrow any more until I have made a large dent in this pile. 

Today I got a new book in the mail (compliments of Thomas Nelson Publishing) to review. It looks fabulous and I can't wait to get to it. It is called Never Let you Go. It is a suspense/thriller by a Christian author and recommended by Ted Dekker. I will be posting about it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment