Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My current pile o' books....

I have been getting more into the habit of searching out books and interests on GoodReads and then requesting them from my library. I am definitely keeping them on their toes. I am tackling a lot of my "to read" list and really enjoying it. Schools are on spring break this week so - what is a substitute teacher to do but lots of reading! I have been enjoying a full on fiction frenzy lately. I intend to add in a few more in depth books and take a few classics challenges in the near future. However... for today I'm just having fun doing what I love!

So here is the current pile sitting next to my coffee cup:


The Graveyard Book Night (Oprah's Book Club) Leviathan The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, Book 1) The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel The Swan Thieves: A Novel The Shadow of the Wind The Iron King (Harlequin Teen)


I am most curious to see how The Swan Thieves turns out. Kostova's first book, The Historian is one of my favorites and I hope her second is equally interesting. I am also trying out my first Stephen King. I am not much into horror, so I wouldn't be tempted but this series is supposed to be more fantasy and I've been told I will like it. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment